Using the paper provided in class (45.5cm x 70cm [12in x 18in]), follow
the directions for cutting and stapling it to make a small book in
order to diagram the Carbon Cycle on one side and the Nitrogen Cycle on
1. Fold and cut paper three times so that you have 8 pieces
2. Staple "book"
3. Title and draw the Carbon Cycle on the front cover.
4. Flip the book upside-down.
4. Title and draw the Nitrogen Cycle on the back cover.
5. Use the remaining 7 pages (carbon in one direction, nitrogen in the
other) to describe, explain, and draw in detail the parts of each cycle.
You can see both cycles in your book as well as images online (the
images online are more detailed).